CWF – Black
This Cold Weather Flyers (CWF) Glove has all the features of the current model providing a great combination of warmth and dexterity. Beautifully crafted with a Black NOMEX Knit on the back and thumb and Black Digital Leather on the palm side and the back patches and fingertip patches. Recommended temperature range is Moderate Cold Wet, down to 20F with moderate activity and up to 70F due to the high breathability. Very durable glove.
- Fabric: NOMEX Simplex Knit – fire resistant military specification.
- Leather: Goat Skin – smooth grain.
- GORE-TEX® Insert, Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable – lined with wicking Non-Melt Antimicrobial Smart Silver Fabric.
Restore Water Repellency of Leather and Fabric.
The leather and fabric on your gloves is highly breathable and water repellent. Washing the gloves, as noted above, with soap and water will restore most of the water repellent properties and maintain the breathable comfort of your gloves. If more repellency is desired, then use treatments that will retain the breathability of the leather and fabric. Appropriate treatments include the following.
- ReviveX® Brand Nubuc, Suede and Fabric Waterproofing Spray
- ReviveX® Brand Leather Waterproofing Gel